1. Do not fear your body for the things it lacks.
2. Treat yourself the way you would treat someone you love.
3. “No” means no, don’t let anyone else tell you otherwise.
4. Read. It will help you; everywhere.
5. Tell them you like them, it’ll kill you if you don’t.
7. Your period is natural, do not apologize.
8. Look up things you do not understand.
9. Remember to give the amount you know you will be getting back.
10. Clothes aren’t an obligation but bare your flesh for those who love your bones. —"10 lessons for my daughter" (via buhaybabae
I guess you never really understand love once you’ve experienced it. Some think it’s a magical thing filled with romance and dreams, but in reality it can be a scary journey. Some don’t understand how fearful it is to let someone in, to be completely vulnerable. But I’m not saying it doesn’t have perks. It does. And they can be awesome. —Whisper (via buhaybabae
I love you
Daddy if you are about to visit my blog, pls don’t be jelly with Min Ho ‘cause my love for you is not the same as to his
xoxo, Fangirl girlfriend
I’ll see you again this March bb
mom no. mom. no. mom stoppppp. mom stop. I want to play with my friends
Lenny I’ve told you a hundred times that tommy benson is just bad news. We’re going home.